BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1875 - Tournament for Justice

On Sunday 3rd February there is a 5-a-side tournament taking place in Liverpool in aid of the Hillsborough Justice Campaign. I have entered a team called Rovers 1875 to show my respects to the cause.

Confirmed names playing for Rovers 1875 on the day are (myself), Mikey Delap (@mikeydelap), Glen Mullan (@glen9mullan), Wayne Wild (@mrwawild) Andy Cryer (@cryerrovers) and Chris Lofthouse (@lofty316). I am also hoping to confirm one or two ex-Rovers pro's for the tournament too.

I am offering this opportunity to Rovers Fans to give a kind donation as sponsorship to Rovers 1875. I am not forcing anyone's hand, If you are interested in sponsoring us I would very gratefully appreciate any sum of donation.

If you could share this article with as many Rovers Fans as possible that would be great. Anyone who is interested in offering a kind donation, please send an email to rishisikka89@gmail.com.

For more information on this event please go to:

http://www.soccersearchuk.com/football/Justice.Tournament.html

Thank you very much for your time

Rishi

@Rishi_Sikka

Archived