BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Looking for someone to feature on ESPN Fan Films (this week)

robwood

Hello all, I havn't been on the forums in a while, and apologies if this is in the wrong section (feel free to move!).

One of the producers at my work place has asked me to put the word out for someone to feature on the ESPN Fan Film show, with the theme "making history":

"ESPN are on the hunt for a Rovers fan who would like to participate in our latest FA Cup Fan Film. During the season ESPN have been producing short films which are shown during the weekends FA Cup match coverage. I would like to get into contact with Blackburn supporters who remember attending as a child the Charity Shield match in 1995 and will be planning to attend the Millwall game. Please get in touch should you want to find out more information. We would like to shoot something this Wednesday."

If anyone's interested please let me know, it's a little short notice but it's a nice opportunity for someone to show off their colours! I'm a rovers fan myself but wasn't at the Charity Shield game. I need to confirm but I think the actual filming will be done in Wembley or Blackburn (travel can be arranged etc).

If you're interested please let me know and i'll contact Dan.

Cheers guys,

Rob

Archived