BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Morning all

Hello,I,m A friendly Bolton fan,and ultimately a Football fan..Iv,e come on here to gain opinion,s on how you think Blackburn and Bolton have adapted to being in the Championship..Personally I expected blackburn were going to romp this league early in the Campaign,but since dismissing Steve Kean seem to have collapsed,I thought you made a mistake getting rid of Him,do any of you agree.I also thought Bolton would be up there with you fighting it out at the top(how wrong was I)Bolton are on a good run at the moment whilst B/burn are on a bit of a bad run(Don,t worry that,ll change Tuesday night)....Does anybody think either team could make a late run into the Play-offs or is it too late..I see plenty goals on Tuesday with Bolton scoring regularly,we also concede regularly.I,m going for 2-2.Medo and Dawson scoring for us with Rhodes grabbing a brace for you!!!!!