BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club and Trust - Kits for Kenya - a big thank you

To all the Rovers fans that supported the Kits for Kenya appeal - Thank you from the Rovers Trust & Darren Gudgeon. It was great to see the support the club, the fans and the shirt sponsors gave. Sometimes it doesn't take lot of money or effort to make a difference in someones life...

The full story here... http://www.roverstrust.com/2013/12/18/kenyan-kids-are-wild-about-rovers/

I'd like to offer a personal thanks to Greg Coar and his team at the Rovers Store... we really do have a great team at Ewood, despite all the problems over the past few years they continue to do their jobs to their best ability and still make time to help out where they can...

If you have a project...

The Rovers Trust remains committed to its aims of bringing the club back closer to the community. Part of our stated aims is to support local organisations and projects as well as helping our members, even overseas, to realise something important to them. If you have a project or organisation, especially one linked to the club, the community or Grass Roots football then please contact the Rovers Trust. No promises but we may just be able to help you make a difference.
Regards
Simon Barnes
Rovers Trust Secretary
(also on the Fans Forum)

this is true, the club donated some training kit to me pre venkys through the help of Lyndsey Talbot and Ken Beamish. the kit was handed over to a homeless football team here and it was a really nice gesture. i have another project and im hoping the trust will be able to help at some point.

all the best guys, excellent work being done

Archived