BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kelmet

Good evening,

You may remember the late 'kelmet' (Kelvin Metcalfe) who used to post on here until he suddenly passed away nearly two years ago.

I am his son Ben. Kelvins wife, and my mother is currently suffering from MSA (multiple system atrophy) and is not in a good way.

I am running the Manchester 10k, along with my work mates to try and raise money for the MSA Trust. But could desperately use your help.

My mum cannot do anything we take for granted on a daily basis, and despite being only the age of 26, face the grim reality of being without a parent. My mum cannot talk, walk, move as she is wheel chair bound and it is heart breaking, but this rare disease cannot be treated, and it is that rare that even the doctors are unaware of what to do.

I'd love to raise as much money as possible; but more importantly raise awareness. So please read about this terrible disease.

If you can afford to donate, £1 would help me along the way to reach my target.

Www.justgiving.com/XLCR-MSA or text XLCR88 £amount to 70070.

Thank you so much for reading this far.

Archived