BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Survey (Please Have A Look)

Hopefully I am allowed to post this!

Could everyone who's interested do me a favour and complete the attached survey, cheers!

I am looking at an opportunity in the Darwen Area and looking at creating a new leisure league, 5,6 and 7 a side sport. What I want is feedback from people, who would be interested in such a league.

I'm looking to provide the infrastructure (fully interactive website, iPhone and Android app) of which will help create the best amateur football experience in the North West. Our interactive services will offer things such as up-to-date league standings, player form guides and monthly awards, a kind of professional platform for amateur level football, as well as player interviews (a more fun side of the platform, become the local amateur football celeb!)

Prices will be the cheapest in the north west and rewards will be the best in the business! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please complete the survey. If the survey gets more than 150 participants then a participant will be drawn out of a hat and receive a pair of football tickets to watch the team of their choice, or a football shirt of their choice.

THE LINK - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7XYX5TW

Many thanks

Archived