BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Roving Report 21/2/2003

Alan75

David Dunn

Following recent comments in the media by Graeme Souness it would appear from todays media reports that David Dunn is determined to stay at Rovers.

Dunn is reported to have said:

"I'm a Blackburn player and a Blackburn fan, so there is no reason for me to go elsewhere.

"It was only in August I was in the England reckoning, and it's nice to hear talk of me being a future England international.

"But my goal at the moment is to put all the injuries behind me, win a consistent place in the team and play well for Blackburn Rovers."

Rovers Exciles

Another player making a come back with Rovers in mind is Matt Jansen as he make his debut for Coventry tomorrow against Bradford. Who revealed at a press conference this week he hopes he can help Coventry in their bid for promotion, before returning to Ewood for next seasons campaign.

Meanwhile Rover on loan striker Marc Richards is included in Swanseas team to play Mike Newells table topping Hartlepool tomorrow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.