BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Another Rover Sent to Coventry.

Alan75

First it was Craig Hignett who was sent to Coventry, then Matt Jansen was sent to Coventry, now it appears that Souness has been sent to Coventry. In his post match interview Souness revealed that Saturdays hero David Dunn wasnt talking to him, however it would appear from media reports, Souness doesnt care providing Dunn does his talking out on the pitch. Souness talking about Dunn is quoted as saying.

"He's got the hump with me, which I can live with. I've fallen out with people before and if that's the way it has to be so he can become the kind of player I want for Blackburn Rovers, I'll have done him favour.

"He has the potential to be a top midfield player in this country, the only thing that holds him back is his attitude. He was getting daft injuries because in my opinion he wasn't giving 100 per cent in training.

"I'll do whatever it takes to get the best out of him. If it means him pulling faces behind my back and calling me things, generally not speaking to me, I can live with that, as long as he does the business."

Meanwhile Matt Jansen had an unhappy debut for Coventry on Saturday, when they were beaten 2-0 by Bradford,  however Matt is showing that never say die attitude that helped Rovers win promotion two seasons ago, with quotes such as.

"We cant rule out the play-offs yet. Weve lost four league games on the spin but if we win our next four well be right back up there and everybody will be talking about the play-offs again. Its going to be very hard work but weve got to put our chests out, keep our heads up and carry on."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.