BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City fan coming in peace and a plea for help!

Afternoon all.  This is a bit of a longshot (for "bit" read "massive"!!) but I'm travelling to Wigan for work the day we play each other at Ewood Park on 12th December.  I was hoping to head to the match, but looking at the trains there isn't one that will take me from Blackburn to Wigan after the match unless I want to get there at 1am (Pretty sure most of our fans will be home before I make it 20 miles!)

I was wondering if anyone on here would be driving in that general direction after the match who wouldn't mind dropping me off by Wigan North West train station.  Obviously happy to chuck a bit of cash your way for the motion lotion, and I promise not to be a dick in the unlikely event that we win!  I've followed City for 40 years, so know to never expect a positive result!!!

Like I said, massive longshot, but I subscribe to the view of "You don't ask, you don't get".

Thanks for taking the time to read and good luck for (most of) the rest of the season