BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Frank de Boer

Alan75

Rovers are playing down speculation regarding interest in Frank de Boer, with John Williams telling Radio Lancashire, that Souness did talk to one of his many contacts about the player, it was merely a question about when de Boer's contract ended.

Although at present it is only speculation, it is being reported that Frank De Boer admits he'd be happy to listen to a firm offer from the Rovers. And is quoted in the media as saying.

"I am aware that Graeme Souness has been in contact with my representatives about a move to Blackburn this summer and I am honoured by his interest,"

"I have not yet spoken to him personally because this is a very busy time for me because of Barcelona's preparations for our Champions League quarter-final against Juventus but I am happy to hear about the discussions so far.

"They have a good style and some exciting young players with good technique and talent.

"Blackburn look to me to be a team moving forwards not backwards. Mr Souness has a good reputation as a manager and I can see myself playing for him.

"I want to know what my future holds by the end of this month and I have always said I would be very interested in a move to England if I was to leave Spain."

Hignett

As reported last night Rovers reserves, drew 2-2 with Sheffield Wed last night. A game that saw Craig Hignett return, after breaking his leg, to play a full 90 minutes and get a deflected goal, off Morgans 85th minute shot on goal.

Mahon

Rovers on loan midfielder Alan Mahon scored Cardiff's second goal last night in their 4-0 win at Wycombe. Cardiffs other goals were scored by Andy Legg and former Rover, Peter Thorne who scored 2.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.