BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans & Souey Excited by Squad

Alan75

After the summer transfers and releases out from Ewood Park, especially the loss of David Dunn and Damian Duff, it would have been understandable if the Blackburn supporters had been despondent.  However a poll of fans on this web site has revealed that they feel that the squad is now better than it was this time last year.

Of the 214 replies to the poll 93 per cent of fans agreed that the squad was now better than this time last year.

Rover Squad Stronger than Last Year  Poll

The Blackburn manager Graeme Souness also appears to be of the same opinion as the fans, as he is quoted in the Lancashire Evening Telegraph as saying that he believes his current squad is now stronger than at any time in his Ewood reign.

As stated in this sites News Section,  Blackburn v Liverpool Preview, team selection will be the biggest dilemma for the Rover’s manager, however as Souness has stated in the LET, "We've got a lot of games coming up and everyone will get a chance to show what they can do. "But I'll be picking the best 11 as I see it to suit each game."

LET This is my Strongest Squad

With this sites members being of the same opinion as Souness regarding the squad, it may be advisable for opposition fans and their managers to review this sites message board forum, in order in foresee Souness’s team selections.

Message Board Forum

For those reading in Black and White, links to other articles are in Blue.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.