BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Players And Site Return

Alan75

If your reading this, you’ll know that our band of techno’s have completed the task of rewinding the elastic band, filled the voids with bottle tops and stuck the site back together with the remains of Souness’s chewing gum.

I know they’ve been working like beavers, burning the midnight oil, in getting the site back on line, not to mention some stunning new site features, but don’t ask me what the problems were, as turning the pc on is about my limits, however it has been confirmed that it had nothing to do with a hamstring.

Those of us who have been having message board withdrawal symptoms are very appreciative if the work put in by Admin, in restoring the site, so on behalf of the members to all those concerned a big THANK YOU.

Talking about hamstrings, these appear to be clearing up at Ewood, with news that Steven Reid could be in line for a return to the first team on Saturday and Paul Gallagher made a welcomed return to the reserves on Monday night, helping them to a 3-0 victory over Bolton.

With the other injury casualties Jon Stead and Garry Flitcroft making a scoring come backs last Saturday at Villa and Amoruso getting another run out in the reserves, the injuries are clearing up, the only first team players not available for Saturdays crucial game against Portsmouth are Ferguson, Thompson and McEveley. However Ferguson may, according to the LET, be available for the Leeds game

Apologies, due to the site being down I was unable to correct the England U16 call up news item. Zac Jones is in fact a goalkeeper and not a defender, as originally posted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.