BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Next Bi-Annual Meeting

Preston Blue, a good bloke, mentioned a TV debate with Diane Abbott on another thread. Not for me that. However it did get me thinking about the next "minuted" meeting. Let's not have this rubbish about no recordings, let's have it filmed. 

I mean we're all on the same team aren't we? We ALL want what's best for the club don't we? Everyone does.

So let's get it all out there and cut the crap.

Personally I can't think of a better six or seven hours live on Radio Lancashire (and streamed for BRFCs). I guarantee it'll pull more listeners in than normal.

Name the date now, ask Pasha / Cheston for a convenient date now, block their time out. Ask The Rao family, the "owners", the same question. It's five months away after all. Let's make this happen. I'd even give them 3 months grace on either side of the date. That's more than reasonable. There really is no excuse then is there?

Please, someone, make that call, ask them to name the date. Tell them to stop hiding and face up to their responsibilities.

Call them out. Call the FA out, ask them to attend, ask the Football League to attend, ask the Premier League to attend.

We are Blackburn Rovers, founder members of both leagues, the only team to win The FA Cup 3 times in a row.

What else have they got on that night?!? Eastenders? Corrie? 

Stop hiding, stop being cowards, the lot of you.

Archived