BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Programme Website

Guest fernhurstblue

Guest fernhurstblue

if anybody collects rovers programmes then there is a new website for you. send your e-mail address to me at andrewjneil@btinternet.com for details.

i don't think that admin would be to impressed if i advertised the website address on here!!

if anybody collects rovers programmes then there is a new website for you. send your e-mail address to me at andrewjneil@btinternet.com for details.

i don't think that admin would be to impressed if i advertised the website address on here!!

323207[/snapback]

I think as you're a contributor to the site (by that I mean you are a Rovers fan that posts rather than just someone wanting to advertise thier business) and advertising something relevent to rovers fans (plus you asked rather than just posting it) then we can let you mention it in here.

We're not against people advertising useful LEGIT (before people start advertising Rovers DVDs on stuff taped from TV) stuff, just people that are looking to make money without either provide our members a useful service and/or giving us some advertising revenue smile.gif

Guest fernhurstblue

tinykit.gif thanks admin!! the website address is: www.roversprogrammes.co.uk - i have only just launched the site, and therefore there aren't many programmes for sale at the moment.

this will change every night until all the programmes that i have for sale are on ..... so please check on a regular basis. tinykit.gif