BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dvd Flick

ive been using dvd flick for a couple of years but the last 5 things ive put on disc have played well up until the last 10 minutes of a film where it freezes and locks.I can view the film thru lappy but not on disc?

any help ta.

ive been using dvd flick for a couple of years but the last 5 things ive put on disc have played well up until the last 10 minutes of a film where it freezes and locks.I can view the film thru lappy but not on disc?

any help ta.

When you say you can play it on your laptop, do you mean you can play the DVD you've burnt or just open the file you've made the DVD from?

If you play the DVD on your laptop and you still miss the last 10 minutes, then this answer seems as logical as any...

Not sure but I can only guess that there wasn't enough space on the disc to store the whole film (assuming you're burning films to disc?).

...in which case, try DVD Shrink to make the files small enough to fit on to DVD.

If that's not the problem then I'm not sure...if you're positive the DVDs are fine then it's either the program itself or your DVD drive. You could try a] using a different program, or b] using the same program with a different drive to find out which is causing the problem.

When you say you can play it on your laptop, do you mean you can play the DVD you've burnt or just open the file you've made the DVD from?

If you play the DVD on your laptop and you still miss the last 10 minutes, then this answer seems as logical as any...

...in which case, try DVD Shrink to make the files small enough to fit on to DVD.

If that's not the problem then I'm not sure...if you're positive the DVDs are fine then it's either the program itself or your DVD drive. You could try a] using a different program, or b] using the same program with a different drive to find out which is causing the problem.

the movie plays fine both on the laptop on dvd and thru vlc.

it usually goes thru dvd flick and then img burns it.I redownloaded img last night and burned a dvd.When i put it thru the lap top and using the dvd it worked .I then tried it both on my telly thru dvd players upstairs and downstairs and the movie credits came on and the film was about to start and it stopped.I will look at your link tho.

Archived