BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] This Will Brighten Up Your Day

thankyou everyone for your kind comments :D I don't know anything about the club showing it at the last game, that would be really cool! i have been in touch with the media department and given them a dvd but i have not heard anything back yet. The club have been supportive, especially at the brick (rovers in the community) who last year donated the rovers ladies kits which went to Brufut rovers who i was glad to see now had a manager who kept the kits in a kit bag. I'm hoping to pass on a copy to diouf who i understand does a lot for the kids in Gambias neighbor Senegal. The article in the Telegraph wasn't written by me by the way, it was taken from an old article from last year, I am no longer a season ticket holder or a business man but I'm sure it will amuse my mates!!! also the shirts weren't specifically donated to fruit sellers but to the people who were keen on playing football, and my family also came along and helped out.

did you notice the rovers picture painted on the shop door! really humbling when that happened believe me.

rovers for life!

oh here is a better link in case you haven't seen it

Grass roots on sand

regards

wiggy

I can't get seeing the video yet due to restrictions on the work computer system but I'll have to have a look at home. I was over for the Bolton game and brought eleven old shirts with me that I had collected over the years.

They should definitely have another collection, hardly anyone knew about this project at the time. I took my shirts into the club shop like the article said and the staff had to ask the manager about the collection before accepting my donation.

I'll be glad to see the results of this campaign on the video link supplied.

that was really generous of you, thankyou, I couldn't have made this without the help of people like yourself

Archived