BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfs Shift

Was invited yesterday by Electronic Arts along with several other gaming companies, and met up with the producer of Need For Speed Shift. He explained that the game will be a much more realistic simulation game. He took us through a detailed overview of the game, and despite only being a demo version it looks really good. Blurred vision when you make an accident. Interesting that he mentioned that the car manufacturers wanted to see their car finish the race, irrespective of the amount of damage to the car. All in all, those who enjoy cars and the NFS games, will enjoy this.

One of the things i asked was, why there were no formula cars. Like F1 etc. Well simple answer was, they wanted to be realistic and let people drive cars they could afford. I then replied by saying, that i doubt there are many people who can afford a Pagani Zonda, but its on there as one of the cars.

Archived