BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sporting Chance

Iceman

Okay guys, I know my previous topic was removed, why, im not exactly sure.

anyway, I have had a positive response from the Club, ie from Barbara Magee, Keeley Barker and Mr Ken Beamish re some kit for a good cause

I have decided that once I receive it, that I will donate to the following organisation, as they will make use if the items http://www.sportingchance.co.za/

The kit the club will donate, will only be adult sizes, and I know that I had some very good responses with regards to some of you guys, who might have unwanted kit, that are small sizes and which kids could make use of. The organisation I have spoken to, might contribute in getting the kit here. However, I need the kit to reach a central location and the cost involved in having the items sent

Hughesy once again, can you assist with rounding up of old unwanted kit from members on here or people that you know of, or kit that are too small which kids could make use of?

Regards

Isgak

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived