BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bacup_Blue

Sandiway Blue

Hi all,my name is Bill and as you may tell from my user name i live in Bacup.I am 40yrs old married with 2 children and have been supporting Rovers since I was 4 (my dad was from Blackburn originally so it was a natural thing to do!).I have held a season ticket since the 1990/91 season (never needed one before then!) and usually try to take in 2 or 3 away games a season (more if i can afford it :D ).I sit in the BBE and have had the same seat since the stand`s construction bar 1 season when I went in the riverside for my lads first season at Rovers although I managed to get my seat back for the season after.

I am currently a CNC machinist but also work as a community support worker helping to support adults with learning disabilities on a casual basis (am looking to get into it full time).My hobbies are obviously watching Rovers and going to punk gigs.I like Punk music as well as classical music and some classic rock stuff as well.

I sometimes post but mainly read and watch other posters go into meltdown! :lol:

• Like 1