BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Radio Lancashire Fans Forum at Radio Lancashire

To all attending the BBC Radio Lancashire Fans Forum this evening, please be aware it is at Radio Lancashire on Darwen Street, Blackburn NOT AT EWOOD PARK. This was my mistake on a previous post.

IT IS DEFINITELY AT RADIO LANCASHIRE OPPOSITE THE CATHEDRAL, PLEASE ARRIVE BY 5.45.

CAR PARKING IS BEST ON THE MULTI-STOREY ABOVE THE MALL, THERE ISN'T ANY AVAILABLE ON SITE.

APOLOGIES AGAIN, BUT IT IS AT RADIO LANCASHIRE - 20-26 DARWEN STREET, BLACKBURN, BB2 2EA ON YOUR SAT NAVS.

CHEERS

ANDY

To all attending the BBC Radio Lancashire Fans Forum this evening, please be aware it is at Radio Lancashire on Darwen Street, Blackburn NOT AT EWOOD PARK. This was my mistake on a previous post.

IT IS DEFINITELY AT RADIO LANCASHIRE OPPOSITE THE CATHEDRAL, PLEASE ARRIVE BY 5.45.

CAR PARKING IS BEST ON THE MULTI-STOREY ABOVE THE MALL, THERE ISN'T ANY AVAILABLE ON SITE.

APOLOGIES AGAIN, BUT IT IS AT RADIO LANCASHIRE - 20-26 DARWEN STREET, BLACKBURN, BB2 2EA ON YOUR SAT NAVS.

CHEERS

ANDY

Thanks for clearing that up Andy, I hadn't realised if it wasn't for the tweets and voicemail ;-) See you tonight :)

Archived