BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Im Rovers till i die, rovers need us when we are shi..t too

MickeFIN

if the mountain won't come to Mohammed, then Mohammed will go to the mountain! or how to say, but its now my time too, coming to give support to Blackburn Rovers, i really wanna see what happen there, so 2 away games and one home games at x-mas period i can see... maybe result is again awfull but i cant sit down at home anymore, and watch that sh..t.. on telly.

Finnish Viking in tour again in Blackburn, cya lads and lassies

by: Mikkefin

if the mountain won't come to Mohammed, then Mohammed will go to the mountain! or how to say, but its now my time too, coming to give support to Blackburn Rovers, i really wanna see what happen there, so 2 away games and one home games at x-mas period i can see... maybe result is again awfull but i cant sit down at home anymore, and watch that sh..t.. on telly.

Finnish Viking in tour again in Blackburn, cya lads and lassies

by: Mikkefin

It doesn't matter to me if Blackburn Rovers is playing in the Championship, Conference or Premiership. I'll still be here and I'll continue to support them no matter how badly we're playing and how low we are relegated to. That doesn't excuse Steve Kean's failure, though. I want him out and replaced, but I do think we should go easy on the abuse. We've pretty much gotten our point across, haven't we? It's not as if tightening the screw will cause him to resign. It only gives everyone else the excuse to vilify us.

As much as I don't want him to be our manager, I think we could take a lesson from Kean and protest in a dignified manner rather than simply hurling abuse, boos, shirts and other stuff at him. Maybe we should protest after the game ends rather than the second our opponents score, or something like that.

Archived