BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brisbane Meet Up

This has been posted in the BRANZ section, but as it is getting close to the date I thought it might be a good idea to have it in the main message beoard for a while (Hope that's ok Admin?)

We will soon have an overseas visitor in town - Mikey Delap is the head honcho at the Vital Blackburn website. Mikey lives in the UK, but will be in Brisbane for a while and I thought it would be a good idea for us to catch up, hold a Rovers wake and show Mikey what a good place Bris Vegas is.

When - Saturday 16 June 1:00pm

Where - Pig & Whistle at the Riverside

it would be really good if the Brisbane boys ((and girls) and interstate fans)could get behind this and we could get numbers to attend - but I'll be there anyhow, looking forward to meeting Mikey in the flesh after swapping Tweets.

Mikey also blogs on Rovers here http://www.thewildbl...r.blogspot.com/ well worth a read.

I'm also working on doing something for Socceroos game vs Japan - 12 June - where I'll be taking my boy Ben to celebrate turning 13 that very day. If anybody will be at the game then please get in touch with me,

Would be good for us all to meet and greet & put names to faces etc - let's make this happen!!!

feel free to call me on 0421 752 655, email me or tweet me @BrisbaneRover

Cheers - John

If I can, I'll be there.

I have to negotiate a trip to Cairns in late July before a trip to Canada in Sept.

I'll see about a fly in/fly out next morning jobbie.

Just make sure I don't have to drink XXXX!

Absolutely great if you can come Dave - would be brilliant to see you again!!

The Pig & Whistle have a good range on offer - usually a guest English beer as well!!

If you come wrap up warm - nights have been geting a bit cold here - MISERABLE WINTER WEATHER - 15 degrees tonight, or about 60F in old money BRRRRR

If you come wrap up warm - nights have been geting a bit cold here - MISERABLE WINTER WEATHER - 15 degrees tonight, or about 60F in old money BRRRRR

I wish it had been 15 degrees today in t'north of England

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it after all.

Checking my calender, I already agreed to go to a mates housewarming that evening.

Sorry guys, another time hopefully.

I wish it had been 15 degrees in the south of Australia today :)

14 Meter surf around Sydney beaches today. What a wild night we had.

Archived