BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rubber dinghy men

The biggest problem BRFC ever had in their 138 year history is STEVE KEAN a man who manipulated his way into a position of power , which was far far above his station . Ably abetted by his trusted comrade !

While i agree with you Kean should never have been manager of Rovers,VENKYS are the real reason for the train crash that has happend.

Every bad decision of internal appointments eg Singh,Agnew,Shaw,the appointment of Kean was just the begining.Then VENKYS decided to take the advice of a certain cockney spiv who along with his little toadies Kean and Agnew saw the begining of the demise of the club,my hatred of these people comes from the bottom of my heart .From day one all they were intrested in was lining there own pockets out of the club.

My real fear is if we even survive this season next season will see a continuation of what has gone before and with these people in charge there is every chance,relegation will certainly follow and without a change in ownership a further relegation into footballs bottom division.

DIVISION 4 FOOTBALL. A division Blackburn Rovers Football Club have never played in,until VENKYS ROLLED INTO BLACKBURN.

Archived