BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Mark Venus Looking Forward to the Challenge

Rovers have confirmed that Mark Venus will be the new assistant manager.  Venus has previously worked with Tony Mowbray at a number of clubs.  

Venus said that he was delighted to join Rovers and was looking forward to the challenge   "It's a great challenge, it's a great football club, the training ground facilities are in place, we just have to try and put a team on the pitch which plays the way we want to play, but still wins lots and lots of games along the way.  I think it's a massive club with a lot of footballing history and it's going to be a great challenge to try and bring it back to where it should be.  It's something that I'm really looking forward to, I have to say. Everything about the club since I've come to have a look around it has been really good, really professional and I just hope that we can give back what it deserves."

There is no news on the futures of David Dunn and David Lowe who were part of Mowbray's backroom team last season.  Rovers players are due to report back for pre-season training later this month as the club prepares for the start of the league 1 season.

View full article