BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Hello all.

Well, I was last active on this forum in 2007... can't believe it's been 16 years really.

Hope all's well with you all. A quick browse on the MB list shows some familiar names 🙂

I live and work in Brisbane now and did manage to see the Rovers over 10 years ago when they came down here to Australia (with Rangers, AEK Athens and Sydney FC). And seen them every now and again when I go back to London for holidays. I took a bit of a career break to write and self-publish two historic fiction novels (on the Aboriginal culture of Brisbane and on 1800s London life). The latter (called Wrong Side) has peripheral characters (which by coincidence share the same surnames as various Rovers players over the years. Tugay and Gamst Pedersen were a bit of a challenge!) 😄

Last night's (or this morning for me) result was a bit bitter so thought I'd find comfort with fellow Rovers here again.

Nayef

• Like 4