BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

No Rovers Return For Dunny.

Alan75

News tonight would suggest that the return of the prodigal son, will have to be postponed until next season.

Blackburn supporter and former midfielder, David Dunn transferred to Birmingham City last summer for £5.5 million, has been hit by another hamstring injury and is out for the remainder of the season.

Birmingham manager Steve Bruce is reported to have said, that Dunn wanted to play against Blackburn, but Bruce wasn’t prepared to risk Dunn being injured during the summer.

continued

Edited by Alan75

Steve Bruce is quoted as saying.

It’s a darn shame because I know he wants to play against Blackburn.

I also know there are places to play for in the Premiership, and huge money available for every one, but I can’t risk him being injured for the summer.

He has had a bit of a reaction after the Arsenal game and I blame myself to an extent because I probably left him on the pitch too long but he was such a threat in the first half.

David has done the hamstring three times and we’ve done everything we possibly can. We’ve gone down every route.

It is certainly not like it was but the reaction to it after Saturday means something is still not quite right. But we are pretty sure if he rests it in the summer and does extra rehab then he will be fine for pre-season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.