BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Soccer Project

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First cup will start soon. (at least for me tongue.gif)

Good luck to all involved.

Randall, what do you think of rotating teams?

I always forget to do that.

I should at least put my least used players against the computer, right?

In the cup and friendlies, I'll use my best.

I already got 4 belgian players lol

i'm second in my league, undefeated(only 2 draws)

I play the same team, every league game and arrange friendlies to give my other guys a chance!

In desperate need of a RM who doesn't get himself sent off or booked every game and i only have 1 RM before you ask!

Very happy settled strikeforce of youth & experiance

Good solid keeper

2 good defenders and 2 improving

a midfield that needs alot of work!

Professional youth centre 59 days away!

Looking to expand capacity when i have the funds!

Long life modes98 and all who plays for him biggrin.giftongue.giftinykit.gif

Well you can give mea friendly and test yourself

350224[/snapback]

I am building my hyper-modern centre now. About 30 days left and then i will be breeding youth talent every 20 days. rover.gif

Randall, what do you think of rotating teams?

I always forget to do that.

I should at least put my least used players against the computer, right?

In the cup and friendlies, I'll use my best.

I already got 4 belgian players lol

I rotate players as unfit players play with bad form so you must rotate your players.

Modes 98 your team looks good shame you cannot win any important games, lol

I am second in my league and loving it. I was predicted 5th not second like i am. So lets hope i can improve and do well. I am now a 70% rated team. So class.

Modes 98 your team looks good shame you cannot win any important games, lol

352550[/snapback]

Like the league games wink.gif 3-0 win today, play the league leaders(and also undefeated team) tomorrow and my only right mid got sent off again today. So i am midfielder short of a team!

My team is performing well and as i told the press, they are moving from strength to strength. I can only see big things ahead for modes98 tongue.gif

Well try and go 30 games solid winning and gain 90 points like me last season.

That was a acheievement.

352565[/snapback]

It was very well done, how come you are in F.195. Not even going to pretend i understand how they put you in a division and how if you win the league you go up loads and if you go down there are loads of different ones you can go into.

You have built up a very good team, but you have been in it a while.

My mate was good at the start and got put in a hard league and now he is 2nd to bottom and has no teamspirit. Dispite him having a better set of players than me, i know beat him!

It's a good little game, interesting and frustrating with funds running down too quickly sad.gif

I'm first of my league, with 13 wins, 34 goals scored and 1 suffered.

I still have around 2 million € and I already did the youth center, have all the staff and train them too.

Should I get a better stadium?

I'll change the grass after the one I have gets ruined.

Well try and go 30 games solid winning and gain 90 points like me last season.

That was a acheievement.

352565[/snapback]

If you get promoted from G then you go to F if you get promoted from F you go to e and if you get promoted from e you go to d and so on.

There are 3 tiers from under each cat.

A= 1 league

B= 3 leagues

c = 9 leagues

d= 27 leagues

e = 81 leagues

f = 243 leagues

g = 729 leagues

So there are loads of leagues but very easy in terms of league climbing to get to A divison but something reaelry done. That is my aim to get to C and then see what happens from there.

Your team is good enough to get you into C surely!

Oklahoma: that sounds awesome, how have you got so much money left?

it's better to have a full stadium and high demand, than have to many seats and not not enough fans! Get a big fan base then increase slowly(is what i have been told by people).... after i had already built in 1000 rolleyes.gif

Your team is good enough to get you into C surely!

Oklahoma: that sounds awesome, how have you got so much money left?

it's better to have a full stadium and high demand, than have to many seats and not not enough fans! Get a big fan base then increase slowly(is what i have been told by people).... after i had already built in 1000  rolleyes.gif

352782[/snapback]

Well what i do is get full 4000 stadiums and juts keep increasing the ticket and priceand is safes me spending a million on 1000 seats.

But i have decided that my price money at the end of last season and this season will be added together sand if that is enough money then i will expand. Ewood Camp.

For now, i don't need to expand my stadium.

I don't have enough supporters.

So I'll take it easy!!

I just want to win the league and buy some good and cheap players.

Well if you want cheap good players just keep looking at the transfer market and one will come along. Also set a budget and do not go over that budget on 1 player.

i'm building up my parking/bars/toilets so i have enough for when i choose to expand.

But i already have 5,000 capacity and some of the top teams only have smallish stadiums!

Just got 2 new RM's on frees, which i was only expecting to get one so now i have good cover in all positions to make sure i cling to my top spot for the next half of the season!

i'm building up my parking/bars/toilets so i have enough for when i choose to expand.

But i already have 5,000 capacity and some of the top teams only have smallish stadiums!

Just got 2 new RM's on frees, which i was only expecting to get one so now i have good cover in all positions to make sure i cling to my top spot for the next half of the season!

352929[/snapback]

Well you do not need that big staiums as you can just put the ticket price up.

Well hoe good is your team now. What global rating?

Well you do not need that big staiums as you can just put the ticket price up.

Well hoe good is your team now. What global rating?

352933[/snapback]

43% ?

yeah the guy at the top of A has 8,000 and a fan base of 25,000!

Strange how all the top teams are members and seem to be high up in the organisation of it wink.gif

43% ?

yeah the guy at the top of A has 8,000 and a fan base of 25,000!

Strange how all the top teams are members and seem to be high up in the organisation of it  wink.gif

352934[/snapback]

Thats because they joined when the game first started

• 4 weeks later...
One more win and I am promoted hurrah!

359067[/snapback]

Already promoted wink.gif

Needing 1 point to secure the title for the modes98 faithful!

Great timing to end the season with uni coursework and weekend to amsterdamn coming up!

Already won mine too!

Only victories.

Think I was lucky!

359136[/snapback]

Just been looking at your set up, spent all your money on your team which is an interesting approach. Whereas i did a fair bit to my stadium.

You've got a good set of players, must admit at the start i couldn't care less and just did it to shut randall up biggrin.gif but as i started to win got more and more into it!

Very impressive record oklahoma! rover.gif hope your not getting promoted to F.18 lol! tongue.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.