BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Help Required Regarding Xbox Live

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone techy could help me out. Im thinking of getting xbox 360 live but dont know where to start basically. What do i need first? before i begin?

Obviously im aware i need a Hardrive from the 360 and a 360 wireless receiver (as the xbox is in a seperate room to the comp)

Help would be much appreciated. Looking forward to joining all you online gamers soon!!

Guest Kamy100

Better to have the Hard Drive but I am fairly sure that you can use LIVE if you have the memory card. You also need the wireless adaptor or if you don't mind wires trailing through the house then you can get 5m or 10m ethernet cable which will connect to the back of your modem and also the 360. Finally you need a GOLD Live subscription, they sell then on www.gameplay.com for £34.99 that is the cheapest that I have seen it. Of course us PS3 owners don't have these problems as the PS3 comes with a hard drive, wireless Adaptor and the online services are free. The 360 is also a great machine.

its a ###### joke really, the 360 not having wireless built in. and the adapter costs £50+ quid.

Of course us PS3 owners don't have these problems as the PS3 comes with a hard drive, wireless Adaptor and the online services are free.

yeah you would hope so for the price. the wii also has wireless built in.

Archived