BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers 7 Spuds 2

aussie odg

1966 i think it was one of my last games in uk before i came to australia,even mike england scored we were in blackburn end does anybody know if birdy is still around,would like to contact him he was there with us,another game was norwich away in cup we took thousands 2-2 replay we won they brought about 50 fans,also west ham john byrom could only score against them,we won 8-2 one boxing day

1966 i think it was one of my last games in uk before i came to australia,even mike england scored we were in blackburn end does anybody know if birdy is still around,would like to contact him he was there with us,another game was norwich away in cup we took thousands 2-2 replay we won they brought about 50 fans,also west ham john byrom could only score against them,we won 8-2 one boxing day

Discussed here.

Birdy is still around. He's involved in the running of Ewood Blues and can be found in the Aqueduct pub. Ste B might be able to help you contact him.

I went to Norwich and to West Ham when we drew 3-3 in the cup. John Byrom hat trick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.