BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Can Anyone Help

Hi all. I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out. I'm off to Brussels on Thursday on the Eurostar, I had planned to get the train down but it's going to cost £125 quid for me and the good lady so thinking about driving to London.

I'm heading down the M40 from hereford, does anyone know of anywhere fairly safe to leave the car until I get back on Sunday??

I don't mind parking up somewhere and getting a train into central London.

Any ideas anyone?

Hi all. I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out. I'm off to Brussels on Thursday on the Eurostar, I had planned to get the train down but it's going to cost £125 quid for me and the good lady so thinking about driving to London.

I'm heading down the M40 from hereford, does anyone know of anywhere fairly safe to leave the car until I get back on Sunday??

I don't mind parking up somewhere and getting a train into central London.

Any ideas anyone?

It might be worth you checking out National Express from there, they do some really cheap fares from city centres, from £1

Ricky

I use M40 to london weekly

Best Option

Beaconsfield Train Station Junction 2

There are residential areas close by ( 10 min walk ) you can park for free

Trains every 15 mins direct to marleyborne

Ricky

I use M40 to london weekly

Best Option

Beaconsfield Train Station Junction 2

There are residential areas close by ( 10 min walk ) you can park for free

Trains every 15 mins direct to marleyborne

Ricky or 2nd option

park at the park and ride Oxford , Thornhill park 5 mins off junction 8, free parking and take oxford tube bus direct to central london about £16

Archived