BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Ticket

I got my ticket for the Liverpool game at Anfield last week before realising it was easter weekend and that I will be away with the wife and kids that weekend.

I was going to try and get it refunded at the club but I have never tried this before so don't know what the outcome would be so thought I would try and sell it first.

If anyone is interested please message me, it will be sold at face value, I am not looking to make any money on it.

Cheers

I got my ticket for the Liverpool game at Anfield last week before realising it was easter weekend and that I will be away with the wife and kids that weekend.

I was going to try and get it refunded at the club but I have never tried this before so don't know what the outcome would be so thought I would try and sell it first.

If anyone is interested please message me, it will be sold at face value, I am not looking to make any money on it.

Cheers

If you can't sell it, just refund it back to the club and you should get your full money back on it, as long as it is 24-48 hours prior to kick-off.

Archived