BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Review Dvd's

Iceman

Hi

A big thanks again to Roversmum for the 2 dvd's she gave me, a while back. The one was the review of Benni's 1st season and the 2nd the year we made Man United fans cry by beating them home and away. Now im thinking of getting the title winning dvd and Worthington Cup one. However i have a few questions on both. What are the quality like on the title winning dvd and do they show highlights of every game that season including interviews.

On the Worthington Cup

Do they have all the pre match build up, and is just highlights of the game? I missed the final as i was myself having to play in a cup final for my local club. So i would love to watch the entire final and all the pre match and after celebrations.

Im guessing that based on last seasons horror show, that not too many have bothered to buy the dvd. And finally, does anybody know if the club are planning on a review of our promotion season in 2000/01 season,and also a tribute dvd on Tugay.

Thank You

Isgak

Archived