BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Your Chance To Appear On Espn

I posted this on the match thread but thought I would make it more obvious here.

I've been approached through the Fans Forum by ESPN who are looking for fans to make short recordings around the game on Saturday. This is his email: -

Thanks for your time earlier, as discussed I’m looking for Rovers fans to contribute to our new show on ESPN hosted by Chappers and Kelly Cates.

Here’s the website, you’ll get an idea of what we want from there: www.espn.co.uk\talkoftheterrace

People can either use the website to submit stuff directly or email through to XXXXXXX. Another option is to text me directly - XXXXXX – if they have a phone that can capture video.

What we’re after is what you guys are talking about at and around the game. It might be a rant, it might be something offbeat, but it reflects what you think about your team and the league.

Best regards,

Gavin

If anyone is interested please pm me and I'll give you Gavin's contact details. It doesn't matter whether you're going to the game, watching it in the pub or at home - you can still get involved.

Archived