BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Families Tax Credits 2007

We employed somebody part time who was claiming this and believe me wild horses could not persuade him to work any more hours. That is until his daughter left school and his income dropped, he was horrified when he was denied access to the state nipple and he left us pdq and cleared off to a full time position. :rolleyes: Dunno what benefits he got but it was obviously enough to keep him and his wife from working full time.

Same story with my wife and one of her staff. Never in a million years will they work a minute over 16 hours, anything extra than sixteen hours is then taken out of the benefits they receive.It certainly reduces the flexibility of the staff especially when it comes to sickness cover.

Same story with my wife and one of her staff. Never in a million years will they work a minute over 16 hours, anything extra than sixteen hours is then taken out of the benefits they receive.It certainly reduces the flexibility of the staff especially when it comes to sickness cover.

Yeah but sod that it's their employers problem.

Quite right. No way in the world would they want to actually EARN their money.

Archived