BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fixture Changes

Hughesy

City Away, 11th Jan - If Rovers or City face a FA Cup 5th round replay - game will be moved to 9th Jan.

Bolton at Home - move to Monday 22nd Feb - 8pm - Live on ESPN

Liverpool Away - Scousers in Europa Cup so likely it will move to 28th Feb - and could be selected for TV

City Away, 11th Jan - If Rovers or City face a FA Cup 5th round replay - game will be moved to 9th Jan.

Looks like another travel lodge booking for the Bolton game then for me.

Oh and it's actually not the Man City game that would be effected by the 5th round replay that would be the Bolton game as that's in February, the City game would be moved back to the Saturday if we get a replay in the 3rd round against Villa.

Looks like another travel lodge booking for the Bolton game then for me.

Oh and it's actually not the Man City game that would be effected by the 5th round replay that would be the Bolton game as that's in February, the City game would be moved back to the Saturday if we get a replay in the 3rd round against Villa.

Good spot - official site is wrong then, as thats where I took it from :P

Website quote "However, like our away match against Manchester City on Monday January 11th, if either Rovers or Bolton are involved in an FA Cup 5th round replay, then the fixture will revert to the Saturday date with a kick-off time to be confirmed".

Seems fine to me :) If anyone wants to book a travel lodge room for this game(Bolton at home 22 Febuary) by the way I've just got mine for £9 so if you're thinking of booking a room do it now while there going cheap.

Not particularly pleased with this as it means I won't be able to see a home game between Fulham on the 16th of Jan and March time when we play Birmingham. Thats to be expected with Sky, ESPN et all I guess.

Heres hoping Bolton get that replay :tu:

Archived