BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] X-Box - Wireless

Guys.....we've just got a 360 and everything we have is wirelesss....Am I right in thinking that the XBox doesn't come with built in wireless....I can only find a wireless adaptor for around £40-£50.....any way around this apart from a bloody long wire across the house.....

:closedeyes:

Guys.....we've just got a 360 and everything we have is wirelesss....Am I right in thinking that the XBox doesn't come with built in wireless....I can only find a wireless adaptor for around £40-£50.....any way around this apart from a bloody long wire across the house.....

:closedeyes:

over the mains networking. a ethernet cable goes from your router into a plug socket, them the at the other end with the xbox, though you are looking at around £80 for that. you can get colour coded ethernet cables quite cheap these days, i have a light sand coloured on (to match flooring) 25m long, was 12 quid from park computers.

over the mains networking. a ethernet cable goes from your router into a plug socket, them the at the other end with the xbox, though you are looking at around £80 for that. you can get colour coded ethernet cables quite cheap these days, i have a light sand coloured on (to match flooring) 25m long, was 12 quid from park computers.

You can get some of those homeplugs (like this ) on ebay for less than £40 :rover:

Archived