BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fundraising

This isn't the most interesting of topics, but I thought maybe everyone could post things whenever they start fundraising for charities and projects.

On the evening of the 19th of June I'm going to be cycling a bit over 100km around London in order to raise money for the Irish Hospice Foundation. Last year a very good family friend passed away quite suddenly, but the process was made slightly easier by the wonderful care he received in a hospice in Paris. His family now lives in Ireland and are raising money for the Irish Hospice Foundation because of this experience.

If you have a bit of spare time and money and are willing to make a donation it would be very much appreciated and all of the money will be going directly to the foundation. You can make donations via the website:

Charity Fundraising

Again, I'm sorry that this isn't particularly interesting, but it's for something that is important to me and hopefully others might find it worthwhile.

• 2 weeks later...

I assume you meant anyone could post here Eddie? If not, apologies.

The Christie Charity raises funds to help provide additional services and undertake vital research for cancer patients. As one of Europe’s leading cancer centres, treating more than 40,000 patients a year every penny really does count.

In June I'm riding from Land's End to John o' Groats in 8 days in aid of the Christie.

Kind souls can sponsor me here

Archived