BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Fifa League (Ps3 Only)

• 2 weeks later...

www.thefifaleague.myfreeforum.org

sorry this is the link

Quite a few people are joining the forum and posting now so if anyone wants to join a Fifa Community based around Blackburn Rovers fans then please sign up. Lots of information on there as to what its all about. Lot's of banter and it's now open to Xbox 360 users also.

I wouldnt mind joining, however it needs more structure.

Not happy to play against 5 star teams for starters as it requires very little skill to win a game with the likes of Real Madrid, Barca, Chelsea etc.

That's the whole idea... gonna be 3.5 star max i think... join up. I've not laid the rules out yet though.

The forum has been rolled out. A comprehensive list of teams available to manage in the league has now been posted. All information is availale on the forum. Please follow the relevant instructions / guidelines.

Any new users interested in joining the foum / league then please register as soon as possible.

The forum has been rolled out. A comprehensive list of teams available to manage in the league has now been posted. All information is availale on the forum. Please follow the relevant instructions / guidelines.

Any new users interested in joining the foum / league then please register as soon as possible.

I cant find a singe thread in the forums you linked to. Whats the password for the league btw? Trying to join, max 3,5 stars?

Yeah sorry i ended up deleting it. We have one on the official messageboard using 3.5 star teams or less only. It's going really well.

I'm currently top with Udinese. The league is called 'Rovers Official MB' and the password is 'jackwalker' if onyone would like to join.

Be sure to look on the official forum though as there is a list of teams to choose from. We are only using England, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Scotland and Rest of World.

Yeah sorry i ended up deleting it. We have one on the official messageboard using 3.5 star teams or less only. It's going really well.

I'm currently top with Udinese. The league is called 'Rovers Official MB' and the password is 'jackwalker' if onyone would like to join.

Be sure to look on the official forum though as there is a list of teams to choose from. We are only using England, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Scotland and Rest of World.

I might join up too - you want adding to the BRFCS one? Post Username into the PS3 league thread

I've had to remove blueblood84 from the league, you have chosen Newcastle (a team already in use).

Please add me on PSN if you would like another invite to the league.

PSN = SuperNikoKalinic

Please remember to view the thread on the official forum before joining.

:)

Thats me - still playing a game now.

Couldnt see a thread mate - iv played about 5 games too, can you not allow 2 for a one off??

Sorry mate i didnt see you had played some games. Too late now... come and catch me up... getting lonely at the top :)

Do you have a list of whos who or are we allowed to choose a team that may already be in use?

ANY non 5 star teams...I took Villa, nobody else had joined when I checked - if they have, il just kick n re-invite to make sure its unique teams

Yep everyone join...iv invited some off the official one, but couldnt get a message to them about the 4 1/2 or lower rule as like you say the boards are down.

Yes Goggers re-invited, doesnt matter aslong as the teams as deffo not 5 stars.

Archived