BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 4,000 Holes

dcbrfc

Hi everyone,

As you may or may not know, I'm trying to give 4,000 Holes a bit of a reinvention. Issue 80 will be out on December 18, ahead of the West Ham match at Ewood.

I'm appealing for contributions - which need to be submitted by December 11 - which can be anything you like. Specifically I'm looking for someone who saw Ronnie Clayton play for a tribute to the great man.

If anyone knows somewhere we could distribute from - or is willing to help with distribution - that would also be greatly appreciated. I put a small number of issue 79 in the Fernhurst but I've not discovered if they have been sold or not yet. I was intending to have it in a few more places around the ground but time constraints have meant I didn't get round to it!

Email danny.clough@googlemail.com if you wish to help.

Cheers guys.

PS - I am aware some people had problems getting hold of copies. I apologise for this, it's unfortunate but we only have two distributors on matchdays. The guy at the Aqueduct and I definitely saw our other seller near the badge seller/opposite the old programmes dealer at the junction near McDonalds as you enter towards the Blackburn End. Hoping to improve distribution.

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived