BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Formula 1 2010

Has anyone got Formula 1 2010?

Tried playing it online and i couldn't get a game going at all. Ended up just sitting in lobbys waiting for everyone to click ready to go. There is always some numpty that joins just for the purpose of making everyone else wait and just sits idle stopping the game from starting.

Anyone know if there's any way to speed up getting into games online?

Offline really liking it.

Has anyone got Formula 1 2010?

Tried playing it online and i couldn't get a game going at all. Ended up just sitting in lobbys waiting for everyone to click ready to go. There is always some numpty that joins just for the purpose of making everyone else wait and just sits idle stopping the game from starting.

Anyone know if there's any way to speed up getting into games online?

Offline really liking it.

Not had a problem going online. Was racing within a minute. Great fun.

The problems were on the custom session muliplayer games. If you get an idiot who created the race you cant race until they press ready so its down to them.

The quick game modes are better for getting racing straight away but I find only the speed race (3 laps) has plenty of people searching for a game. The longer races dont get as many players though this may just be my experience.

Wish more people would create game modes banning racing line and breaking assist though.

Archived