BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Twitter

Bunford

Looking for people to add useful Twitter users to follow for Blackburn Rovers news, in particular. Also, any Blackburn players on there? Also, any other football news users, reputable journalists etc would be good to.

I tend to only use Twitter as a football ticker, but finding it hard to find reputable and non-repetative users to follows.

You can of course follow #rovers too (well, you can search for it on the twitter website, but most twitter clients now let you follow hashtags). You get the odd Bristol Rovers tweet and I think there must be a Canadian scout-like group called #rovers, but it's 95% BRFC

I use a website here:

http://www.myteamstweets.com/premiership/blackburn-rovers/ It has a pretty good collation of all the genuine footballers twittering. For Blackburn they have Jason Roberts/Brown/Phil Jones. It updates regularly and is a pretty quick site. Interesting to have a look at what these guys are like without the media sitting between us and them. There's always loads of banter going on between the arsenal players - especially Wilshire!

I use a website here:

http://www.myteamstweets.com/premiership/blackburn-rovers/ It has a pretty good collation of all the genuine footballers twittering. For Blackburn they have Jason Roberts/Brown/Phil Jones. It updates regularly and is a pretty quick site. Interesting to have a look at what these guys are like without the media sitting between us and them. There's always loads of banter going on between the arsenal players - especially Wilshire!

They can add @_J_Lowe to our list. Jason Roberts was kind enough to verify that was legit today.

Archived