BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] TOPIC OF THE WEEK.

Well since the FIFA elections have been announced and we finally have a candidate who must feel he stands a chance of winning, I propose is it time for change with FIFA?

Q & A about Blatter's challenger

Obviously given most of you are southerners from south of the fatherland you have a right to feel aggrieved towards Blatter given recent speculation over the failed world cup bid ;) . However FIFA have done a great many things during Blatters rein, such as spending record funding on research into football and helping aid Africa. His ethos of bringing football to places it has never been before is also to be admired and even though Qatar is a bizarre choice (FIFA are currently looking to research playing in the heat, whoops) you have to admire the stadium deal. Also taking the world cup to the Arab Nations could be viewed as a master stroke as it represents a great opportunity to build bridges between western and Arab nations??

It's not all been bad under Blatter, so is it time for change at FIFA?

Over to you.

Well since the FIFA elections have been announced and we finally have a candidate who must feel he stands a chance of winning, I propose is it time for change with FIFA?

Q & A about Blatter's challenger

Obviously given most of you are southerners from south of the fatherland you have a right to feel aggrieved towards Blatter given recent speculation over the failed world cup bid ;) . However FIFA have done a great many things during Blatters rein, such as spending record funding on research into football and helping aid Africa. His ethos of bringing football to places it has never been before is also to be admired and even though Qatar is a bizarre choice (FIFA are currently looking to research playing in the heat, whoops) you have to admire the stadium deal. Also taking the world cup to the Arab Nations could be viewed as a master stroke as it represents a great opportunity to build bridges between western and Arab nations??

It's not all been bad under Blatter, so is it time for change at FIFA?

Over to you.

kinell maji! Are you on the take as well? "spending record funding on research into football" what's that all about then? must be cutting edge stuff. can't believe you are supporting this megolamaniac. One word sums up the man ... Qatar.

kinell maji! Are you on the take as well? "spending record funding on research into football" what's that all about then? must be cutting edge stuff. can't believe you are supporting this megolamaniac. One word sums up the man ... Qatar.

I wonder who his challenger represents???

I merely wanted to start a debate and given blatter gets nothing but bad press given the world cup bid I felt it necessary to over a bit more balance over him. My funding does not come from FIFA, but a lot in the industry does which can hopefully benefit football.

Oh i'm sure that the binman is well dodgy also. FIFA is just a like a vehicle running on parallel lines laden with meat juices. Actually didn't know whether you were on the train or not, just surprised that anyone would give the toad any support whatsoever.

I'm thinking of a word very different to Qatar myself.

Bladder is a corrupt, vain, stupid little man who has done very little good for world football. He has let all sorts of dodgy deals take place and turned football into this top-heavy, financially unsustainable showbiz orgy for his own piece of reflected glory. He is to football what Chaucescu was to Romania. The fact that people have to practically give him and that other no-mark Jack Warner £50 notes to wipe their bums with whenever they want to host a world cup just shows how bent FIFA is. And who the eff are Trinidad and Tobago in the game? Why should a country like that hold so much power within the sport? It's like giving Laos a perminent seat on the UN Security Council. If FIFA was any more useless, it would be the ICC.

I don't hold any hope for the Arab lad being any better though.

Archived