BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Travelling To Wolves - Last Game

There is 6 of us so far so we could get together and get a mini bus / coach if needed?

Ralfinho, I would be keen enough for this. What numbers do you have travelling at this stage? If you still have 6 I can get a few prices over the weekend/Monday. Let me know what you think and PM me your mobile. Cheers.

Wouldn't get the train mate, disgraceful rip off. Just like it always is if you're on one that doesn't look it was built in the 1960s and are travelling more than 10 miles. £40 return from Blackburn to Wolverhampton last time I checked. I'd get a minibus, probably have to ring round a few places though for a decent price.

Thanks B&W for the tip-off.

I know a few firms so I will check up on this and see what prices I can muster up. What way are you travelling yourself??

Ralfinho, I would be keen enough for this. What numbers do you have travelling at this stage? If you still have 6 I can get a few prices over the weekend/Monday. Let me know what you think and PM me your mobile. Cheers.

He has set a thread up - Link here

Last I checked he had 6 spaces left, £15 each - although im sure if there is enough interest then there is nothing stopping getting another coach too....Especially as tomorrow lots more interest may be generated in the pub!

Pub opens at 10, coach leaves 11 or 11.30.....49 seater

Thanks B&W for the tip-off.

I know a few firms so I will check up on this and see what prices I can muster up. What way are you travelling yourself??

I'm going for a bit of Darwen End solidarity with the 2 from Forts Arms in Clayton, heard they're fully booked though now I'm afraid. Presumably your 12 won't fit onto the brfcs one going now so only advice I can think of coach-wise is just keep a lookout for any more advertised or spend an evening asking behind the bars of every pub in the Ewood area. Enquired about the minibus option myself to begin with and got £25 each which seemed too expensive, so you'd probably have to scrape around for a good deal.

Archived