BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pubs/Restaurants

Hi, does anybody know of any pub restaurants in the blackburn area and if so name them in here as im 17 and am looking for a part time job and in all honesty im desperate, so yeah thanks in advance.

Afraid Blackburn's screwed for that now I'm afraid Kyle. All we have in the town are downtrodden boozers and Indo/Pak/Bangla restaurants and take aways.

However make yourself known to the proprietors of restaurants around the outskirts and get your name down on as many as you can during the next month or two cos the shifts change dramatically every Autumn when the older guard go off to University. :tu:

Oh btw contrary to what you sometimes read on here you'll give yourself a much better chance of employment if you have a decent hair style and are clean shaven with no tattoos or piercings. ;)

Afraid Blackburn's screwed for that now I'm afraid Kyle. All we have in the town are downtrodden boozers and Indo/Pak/Bangla restaurants and take awaya.

However make yourself known to the proprietors of restaurants around the outskirts and get your name down on as many as you can during the next month or two cos the shifts change dramatically every Autumn when the older guard go off to University. :tu:

Oh btw contrary to what you sometimes read on here you'll give yourself a much better chance of employment if you have a decent hair style and are clean shaven with no tattoos or piercings. ;)

Cheers pal, do you know of any pub restaurants round the outskirts of blackburn? not bothered how far as long as i can get a bus ride there.

And oh, well thats me doing rubbish, i have a tattoo and a piering the piercing is easy able to take out, and the tattoo is reasonably easy to cover up with a long sleeved shirt.

Cheers pal, do you know of any pub restaurants round the outskirts of blackburn? not bothered how far as long as i can get a bus ride there.

And oh, well thats me doing rubbish, i have a tattoo and a piering the piercing is easy able to take out, and the tattoo is reasonably easy to cover up with a long sleeved shirt.

willows

There`s `The willows`at Guide if that helps?

Few buses to the outskirts and if any those that are on a bus route how are you going to get home? Most duties in pub / restaurants will finish after 11.00 pm. Life is a tough track these days I'm afraid.

Archived