BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

For Sale (free!) to a good home - Rovers fanzines

Kiwiwannabe

AVAILABLE NOW BUT MUST BE COLLECTED BY NEXT SUNDAY (9TH OCTOBER)

For (lack of) space reasons, I am having to dispose of my collection of Rovers fanzines from the 1990s - ideally I'd like them to go to a Rovers fan who would appreciate them, but they will need to be collected from either Blackburn or Darwen. I don't want anything in return, but this offer can only be held until next Sunday (9th) after which they will have to go to be recycled and then probably come back as a papier-mâché MGP (which may, of course be an improvement on the real thing).

I have issues 6 to 29 inclusive of Loadsamoney (except for issues 7, 12, 16 and 23).

Also issues 2 and 3 of Many Miles from Home

And, last but not least, issues 1 to 30 of Four Thousand Holes, with a couple of duplicates, but missing issues 2 and 29.

I hope these will be of interest to someone, as they cover a great part of the Rovers' success in the 1990s. Get in touch with me if you'd like to have them. Thanks.

AVAILABLE NOW BUT MUST BE COLLECTED BY NEXT SUNDAY (9TH OCTOBER)

For (lack of) space reasons, I am having to dispose of my collection of Rovers fanzines from the 1990s - ideally I'd like them to go to a Rovers fan who would appreciate them, but they will need to be collected from either Blackburn or Darwen. I don't want anything in return, but this offer can only be held until next Sunday (9th) after which they will have to go to be recycled and then probably come back as a papier-mâché MGP (which may, of course be an improvement on the real thing).

I have issues 6 to 29 inclusive of Loadsamoney (except for issues 7, 12, 16 and 23).

Also issues 2 and 3 of Many Miles from Home

And, last but not least, issues 1 to 30 of Four Thousand Holes, with a couple of duplicates, but missing issues 2 and 29.

I hope these will be of interest to someone, as they cover a great part of the Rovers' success in the 1990s. Get in touch with me if you'd like to have them. Thanks.

If you don't get a better offer, I'd love to take them off your hands simply to scan them in for the history section of the site (with the original publishers permission obviously). The only downside is for obvious reasons, getting them by the nine may be an issue. I assume all this kind of stuff had been lost years ago (I've been talking to Dan about trying to get early editions of 4K holes) so I think having a digital copy of it is really important.

If you don't get a better offer, I'd love to take them off your hands simply to scan them in for the history section of the site (with the original publishers permission obviously). The only downside is for obvious reasons, getting them by the nine may be an issue. I assume all this kind of stuff had been lost years ago (I've been talking to Dan about trying to get early editions of 4K holes) so I think having a digital copy of it is really important.

Thanks, Glenn, I appreciate you'll have "other things on your mind" for the next few days, but I'd be happy to pass them on to you at the next opportunity. We'll sort something out with you on your return.