BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ricky

Ricky

So here I am. Im Ricky from a small town in Herefordshire, been involved in the site since the grooby days in the late 90's during my time at uni. Been a mod since sometime around 1999 but not 100% sure when, it was towards the end of groobytime.

Like glenn I'm a late convert, around 93 was when I got into football and started following rovers. Home games are a 340 mile round trip for me but I still try to get to as many games as I can. Also done a fair few European aways including Salzburg, Leverkusen, Larissa, Vilnius, as well as Pre season in Dublin.

Had a season ticket for the last 2 seasons, i say it's my season ticket but a friend from down this way buys it, I give her a lift to the home games I an make and she buys my season ticket. Works out well for both of us.

I'm married and have a daughter who is 2 1/2, if she had been born a boy her middle name was going to be jack, I had tried to get the wife to let me have the championship winning squad as all of the middle names but it wasn't allowed.

Always enjoy meeting people off the board, first people I met were lee grooby, closely followed by Gav, Debs, Giddygoat, and tris. That was about 10 years ago. Been fortunate to be able to make a lot of very good friends through this MB.

• Like 3