BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Indian Media

Ralfinho

£6,500 to be exact. The Pune Mirror which is also owned by the Times of India for a 1/2 page advert is £3,800. The way it works is that we produce the advert to be put in and it can be in any format we like. As long as it says ADVT in the top corner and gets the approval from them it can be printed.

Smaller sizes are available for a cheaper price but obviously that would lessen the impact.

Half a page should do the job. Have there been any donations up to now? If there is a fund please tell me where to send my cheque to.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half a page should do the job. Have there been any donations up to now? If there is a fund please tell me where to send my cheque to.

The feeling wast that £3,800 was too much at this stage - especially as we don't have something to send to the TOI for approval prior to printing.

If we were to do this I think the way it should work is get someone to write an open letter to Venky's explaining our dissatisfaction at their mis-management of the club, get it approved by the TOI and then start fund raising. It would not be fair to ask people to donate to something that may not be a possibility.

I do think an open letter would be best rather than a banner/picture, but that is just my opinion.

The feeling wast that £3,800 was too much at this stage - especially as we don't have something to send to the TOI for approval prior to printing.

If we were to do this I think the way it should work is get someone to write an open letter to Venky's explaining our dissatisfaction at their mis-management of the club, get it approved by the TOI and then start fund raising. It would not be fair to ask people to donate to something that may not be a possibility.

I do think an open letter would be best rather than a banner/picture, but that is just my opinion.

Not sure I agree with an open letter. I think it needs a big headline like 'The Venkys have killed our football club!'

Immediate impact instead of having to read through a letter which would look dull and not get read by a lot of readers.

Just my opinion.

Archived