BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkyspotting

Dreyski

Something I nicked off trainspotting - would appreciate some feedback or extra things I missed. *edited for tone*

Choose Venkys. Choose Jerome Anderson. Choose Steve Kean. Choose Ronaldino. Choose to accept that Ronaldinho isn’t coming, Choose drink-driving, blaming Alex Ferguson and blaming the fans. Choose Maradona, David Beckham and Raul. Choose to ditch anyone with a clue about how to run the club. Choose a fixed- interest mortgage repayment against the club. Choose a starter home near Ewood and never come to it. Choose 9 people to fly to Pune to address the club’s concerns. Choose to fob those people off with trite excuses and false promises. Choose no sponsor and an embarrassing commercial to air in India. Choose journeyman players on hire purchase in a range of ******* positions. Choose to reward incompetence by offering a failure an improved contract. Choose not to sell to the Qatar consortium and wondering why you’re in the boardroom. Choose sitting in India watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing football matches, stuffing ******* chicken into your mouth. Choose leaving at half-time in Wigan. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in Pune, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ******-up manager you have spawned to protect yourself. Choose your future. Choose Venkys... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Archived