BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] JASON ROBERTS and STEVEN REID

waggy

:rover: after the carling cup final last night there was jr and sr on the bbc world news doing a live programme.i texted in a question to jr about venkys which never came up on the screen.later i rung the researcher and asked again the question.the guy has promised to ring back and hopefully we will get a slot in the next programme if jr is up to answering my questions.a guy called nazir from doha then came on by video link and he is a exiled blackburn asian.he mentioned about venkys but was talked over,then started going on about the asian league in east lancs in the 80/90s.sr said he could not believe what has happened at ewood and reckoned we are doomed.

hopefully this guy will get back to me :wacko::brfc:

If Ryan Nelsen had retired 'proper' I'd expect frankness and honesty but whilst he's still on the Prem gravy train I shan't expect too many revelations.

However if you get the chance to speak to him and he lays the blame for Rover's demise squarely on the ludicrous decision to get rid of Allardyce how will you stand? And lets not have any rubbish that we should have gone for 'impossibles' like Hiddink or van Gaal etc cos that would never have happened whilst there was big money to be made.

Archived