BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Do Venkys own chicken cottage in London?

Was on skype with an old pal from london today who said venkys have now bought out the chain of chicken outlets named chicken cottage. Expected to change the name over soon to 'venkys chicken cottage'

Anyone know anything about this yet? I used to go too these all night when on my way home from the boozer. Not any more!

Was on skype with an old pal from london today who said venkys have now bought out the chain of chicken outlets named chicken cottage. Expected to change the name over soon to 'venkys chicken cottage'

Anyone know anything about this yet? I used to go too these all night when on my way home from the boozer. Not any more!

Looks to be a franchise/franchisee setup like McDonalds - so it's difficult to tell who owns individual units.

http://www.chickencottage.com/about.php

They could have bought the top level operation. Anyone got access to directors reports on Companies House?

Archived